Discover the potential of an informed perspective.
7Summit Advisors combines data with insight, ideas with experience, to craft the most advantageous plan.
We’ll help you manage your financial portfolio and these types of investments.
Foreign Stocks and Bonds
Mutual funds and ETFs
United States Government Bonds
Private Debt Funds
Options Contracts on Stocks
We Work with Diverse Clients
We help families and family-owned businesses.
College and Professional Athletes
Are you too busy with your career to manage your portfolio? We can help.
NFLPA Eligibility Requirements for Advisors
The eligibility requirements for advisors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Every Applicant shall be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) and/or a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA).
- Minimum of eight (8) years of licensed experience (qualifying licenses include FINRA series licenses, Attorney, CPA or an insurance license).
- Fidelity bonding and professional liability insurance coverage as indicated in Section Two II D of the Regulations.
- No civil, criminal or regulatory history related to fraud.
- No pending customer complaints or litigation at the time of application.
- Must not maintain custody of player funds unless deemed a qualified custodian.